Kathleen M. Moore, Esq. opened the Law Offices of Kathleen M. Moore, LLC in 2009, practicing in the areas of corporate and business law, wills, trusts and estates, real estate law and condominium association law. Prior to opening her own practice, Kathleen worked as an associate in Ft. Lauderdale, practicing in the areas of insurance regulation and compliance, commercial transactions and corporate matters.
Kathleen Moore earned her Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami. As valedictorian of her graduating class, Kathleen was the recipient of a dean's merit scholarship and earned dean's list honors all semesters. Kathleen also served as Articles Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review and was awarded book awards for the highest grade in seven classes.
Prior to attending law school, Kathleen Moore worked in the banking industry in information technology, designing and developing business applications systems and software. Originally from Indiana, Kathleen graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics.
· St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
· Indiana University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
· Florida Bar Association
· North Broward Bar Association
Civic and Community Involvement
· Lighthouse Point Chamber of Commerce
· Women’s Business Connections
· Treasurer, Indiana University Alumni Association (Southeast Florida Chapter)
· Kappa Delta Alumnae Association (Ft. Lauderdale Chapter)
· Barefoot Children of Ft. Lauderdale
· Harbor Village Civic Association
Recently Published Articles and Presentations
· Monthly contributor to Pompano Today online magazine.
· Presentation given to the AKΨ Florida Gold Coast Alumni Chapter, May 28, 2010,
The ABCs of Trusts - A Primer on the Different Types of Trusts.
· Co-Host of business seminar, April 29, 2010, Is Your Business at Risk?
· Presentation given to the Women’s Business Connection, October 22, 2009, A Legal Checkup; Are You Healthy Legally?
· Presentation given to the Cypress Financial Group, September 4, 2009, Estate Planning in Florida – A Legal Perspective
· St. Thomas Law Review, Spring 2009, The Pending Credit Card Meltdown: What’s Happening in Your Wallet?
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2009-11. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.